“My daughter loves ET and I love the convenience of it. The staff members are very friendly and welcoming.”
– Comments from ET KidZone parent surveys.
Quality Before and After School Programming
ET KidZone is a quality before and after school program designed to provide a safe and engaging environment for kindergarten and elementary school children in Cary School District 26. ET KidZone participants will enjoy independent and organized activities in a supervised setting.
- Daily quiet time for homework, reading, or journaling. Homework assistance is provided by staff.
- Daily indoor and outdoor physical activities include unstructured play and staff-guided cooperative games.
- An afternoon snack. The Cary Park District will balance these snacks with healthy selections.
- A variety of arts and craft projects based on seasonal and enrichment themes. Children will create take-home projects they are proud off.
- Activities and guidance that encourages children to work together, support each others’ efforts, build friendships, and develop important social skills.
- Day-Off programs on selected days when school is not in session. Day-Off programs are filled with activities and friendship and are available to all District 26 grade school children.
ET KidZone Provides a Wide Array of Benefits to Children and Their Families!
- Peace of mind knowing your child will be safe, supervised, and involved before and after school.
- Convenient drop-off and pick-up times and locations.
- Flexible scheduling options.
For information on ET KidZone, contact the Cary Park District at 847.639.6100. All ET registration forms and the parent handbook are available here.
2023/2024 ET KidZone
Registration begins June 19. Register between June 19 and July 2 and receive 20% off your registration. Beginning July 3, the fees return to their regular rates. Registration is accepted online and at the Community Center, 255 Briargate Road, Cary.
ET KidZone Fees
|Early Bird Fees
June 19 – July 2, 2023
Beginning July 3, 2023
|AM: 7:00 – 8:30 am
|$8.40 per AM
|$10.50 per AM
|PM: 3:30 – 6:00 pm
|$12.00 per PM
|$15.00 per PM
|Early Release: 12:00 – 6:00 pm
|$24.80 per early release day
|$31.00 per early release day
New Schedule Changes & Refund Information for the 2023/2024 School Year
ET KidZone will continue to allow flexible scheduling options to meet families’ individual needs. However, schedule changes will need to be submitted in writing, via email, to the Recreation Program Manager by the 25th of each month for the upcoming month. Any requests to add days require a three-business day wait period.
Refunds or credits will not be given for missed days due to illness, vacation, or changes in schedules that are not submitted in writing by the 25th of the month prior.
Day-Off School Programs
Day-Off School programs will be offered on select days when school is not in session. The Day-Off School programs are held at the Cary Park District Community Center, 255 Briargate Road from 7:00 am – 6:00 pm. These programs have a seperate registration and payment and will be advertised through the Park District website, social media, and through email. ET KidZone will open on Cary School District 26 scheduled half-days at noon and children will need to bring a sack lunch.