Quality Before and After School Programming
E.T. KidZone is a great option for families looking for quality before or after school programming for their children.
E.T. KidZone Adds a World of Enrichment to Your Child's Day!
"My daughter loves ET and I love the convenience of it. The staff members are very friendly and welcoming."
– Comments from E.T. KidZone parent surveys.
- Daily quiet time for homework, reading, or journaling. Homework assistance is provided by staff.
- Daily indoor and outdoor physical activities include unstructured play and staff-guided cooperative games.
- An afternoon snack and drink. The Cary Park District will balance these snacks with healthy selections.
- A variety of arts and craft projects based on seasonal and enrichment themes. Children will create take-home projects they are proud off.
- Activities and guidance that encourages children to work together, support each others’ efforts, build friendships, and develop important social skills.
- Day-Off programs on selected days when school is not in session. Day-Off programs are filled with activities and friendship and are available to all District 26 grade school children.
E.T. KidZone Provides a Wide Array of Benefits to Children and Their Families!
- Peace of mind knowing your child will be safe, supervised, and involved before and after school.
- Convenient drop-off and pick-up times and locations.
- Flexible scheduling options.
For information on E.T. KidZone, contact the Cary Park District at 847.639.6100. All ET registration forms and the parent handbook are available here.
2022/2023 E.T. KidZone
Registration is accepted online and at the Community Center, 255 Briargate Road, Cary.
ET KidZone Fees
|AM: 7:00 – 8:30 am
||$9.45 per AM|
|PM: 3:30 – 6:00 pm
||$13.50 per PM|
|Early Release: 12:00 – 6:00 pm||$15.00 per early release day + PM rate|