Quality Before and After School Programming
E.T. KidZone is a great option for families looking for quality before or after school programming for their children.
E.T. KidZone Adds a World of Enrichment to Your Child's Day!
"My daughter loves ET and I love the convenience of it. The staff members are very friendly and welcoming."
– Comments from E.T. KidZone parent surveys.
- Daily quiet time for homework, reading, or journaling. Homework assistance is provided by staff.
- Daily indoor and outdoor physical activities include unstructured play and staff-guided cooperative games.
- An afternoon snack and drink. The Cary Park District will balance these snacks with healthy selections.
- A variety of arts and craft projects based on seasonal and enrichment themes. Children will create take-home projects they are proud off.
- Activities and guidance that encourages children to work together, support each others’ efforts, build friendships, and develop important social skills.
- Day-Off programs on selected days when school is not in session. Day-Off programs are filled with activities and friendship and are available to all District 26 grade school children.
E.T. KidZone Provides a Wide Array of Benefits to Children and Their Families!
- Peace of mind knowing your child will be safe, supervised, and involved before and after school.
- Convenient drop-off and pick-up times and locations.
- Flexible scheduling options.
For information on E.T. KidZone, contact the Cary Park District at 847.639.6100. All ET registration forms and the parent handbook are available here.
2020/2021 E.T. KidZone
E.T. Kidzone is available to families with children attending K – 5 at Briargate, Deer Path, Oak Knoll, and Three Oaks Schools. E.T. KidZone is held at the child’s school.
3:30 – 6:00 pm
|1/2 Day + PM
12:00 – 6:00 pm*
|Monday – Friday||$9.10 per AM||$13.00 per PM||$27.50|
*The 1/2 day + PM option applies to days when District 26 has early release at 12:00 pm.
Registration is accepted online and at the Community Center, 255 Briargate Road. The registration form, the Return to Program Plan, Parent Handbook, and other required forms are available on our forms page.