The Cary Park District supports the fundraising efforts of schools, service groups, non-profit organizations, and municipalities within the communities the District serves. We have recently updated our donation policy, so eligibility may have changed from what you may have received in the past. Because we receive many requests throughout the year, we are unable to fulfill all requests.
Who is Eligible to Request Donations:
- Requests from groups eligible to be considered for donation fulfillment include non-profit organizations, educational institutions, municipalities, local government agencies, Chamber of Commerce, Northern Illinois Special Recreation Association, and service groups located within the Cary Park District boundaries.
- Organizations outside of the Park District boundaries may submit requests. Fulfillment of these request are at the discretion of the Park District.
Donation Request Guidelines
- All donation requests must be submitted in writing and contain a request letter indicating your organization, event, event date, how the donation will be used, and contact information. Non-profit organizations must have a 501(c)(3) tax exempt status and that must be included with your submission.
- Donation requests must be submitted to Katie Hughes, Director of Communications & Marketing at least thirty (30) days prior to when the donation is needed.
- An organization is eligible to receive only one donation item per calendar year (January – December).
- The Park District does not provide monetary donations.
- If your request is approved, you will be notified and your donation will be available for pickup at the Community Center, 255 Briargate Road, Cary.
- Due to the large volume of requests received, we may be unable to fulfill all requests. Submitting a request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation.