Purchase a Season Pass
- Information on Season Passes
- Purchase a Season Pass Online
- Guide on How to Purchase a Season Pass Online
- Passes may be purchased at the Community Center. To assist with your transaction at the Community Center, you may print and complete a Season Pass Form and bring it to the Community Center with payment. Forms are also available at the Community Center.
If you purchase your pass online, you may come into the Community Center any time we are open to get your picture taken and pick up your physical pass(es). The Community Center is open Monday – Thursday, 5:30 am – 10:00 pm; Friday, 5:30 am – 8:00 pm; Saturday & Sunday, 7:00 am -6:00 pm. You may also have your picture taken and pick up your pass at Sunburst Bay when it opens in June.
Sunburst Bay Rentals and Birthday Party Package
We offer several different options to enjoy your time at Sunburst Bay Aquatic Center. We are now taking rentals and reservations for cabanas, the Oasis party room, after hours rentals, and Fun in the Sun Birthday Parties.
- Information on Rentals & Party Packages
- Cabana Rental Application
- Rental Application for After Hours Rental, Oasis Party Room Rental, and Fun in the Sun Birthday Party Package
Learning to swim is learning a life skill! Choose from private, semi-private, and group lessons for children as young at 6 months to adults. Choose from weekday mornings, weekday evenings, or Saturday mornings. All courses are taught by certified American Red Cross Learn to Swim Program Water Safety Instructors and Lifeguards.
Lessons aim to get the newest swimmers comfortable with the water and provide introduction on basic strokes and skills. More experienced swimmers practice and learn more advanced strokes and skills. Students will progress through the program according to their skill level and ability.
Information on swim lessons is available on pages 8 – 10 of our Summer Program Guide. Registration is accepted:
- Online: Once in the online registration system, click ‘Activities’ and search for the program you would like. Please refer to the Summer Program Guide (pages 9 & 10) for the registration code to find your desired program.
- At the Community Center: You may register in person, by mail, or by fax at the Community Center. Please print and complete a registration form and return it with payment to the Community Center. Please refer to the Summer Program Guide (pages 9 & 10) for the registration code for the desired program.