Cary Park District COVID-19 Updates
Park District recreation programs and events have been cancelled and facilities, the dog park, skate park, and all playgrounds have been closed due to the Governor’s Executive Order issued March 21. Because of this, we have refunded programs that would have taken place and extended memberships that would have been active during this time. If you have registered for a program or have a membership to a facility, please see the list below for more information. If you have any questions, you may either contact a Park District staff member by using the staff directory found on our website, or you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recreation Programs & Events – All programs and events that were scheduled to take place March 14 – April 7 will be refunded. This also includes the Kids Day Off Spring Break programs that were scheduled to take place this week. Refunds for all programs that have been cancelled during the closure are underway.
- Fitness Center Memberships – All annual and monthly Fitness Center memberships were suspended from March 18 – April 7 due to the Community Center closure. Memberships will be extended by 21 days for the closure.
- Group Fitness Punch Cards – Expiration dates for Group Fitness punch cards will be extended by three weeks due to the cancellation of classes that began on March 14.
- ET KidZone – ET KidZone schedules were adjusted to reflect District 26 closure from March 16 – 20 and March 30 – April 7. If your child was registered to attend ET KidZone on any of those days and you had already paid in full you will receive a credit or refund. If you are on a payment plan your payment plan has been revised accordingly, putting a credit towards your April payment.
- Cary Park District Preschool – Refunds for the closure will be applied to April payments for Preschool.
- Parties and Rentals – Private events scheduled through April 7 have been rescheduled or refunded without a cancellation fee.
- Dog Park Renewals – The Dog Park is currently open, however the restrooms are closed. Dog Park renewals will resume when the Community Center opens on Wednesday, April 8.
This is a quickly evolving situation that we will continue to monitor. We will provide updates on our website as new information becomes available. If you need to get a hold of a Park District staff member please use the staff directory found on our website, or you may send an email to email@example.com.