Have Fun! Stay Cool at the Community Pool!
Looking for a great way to stay cool this summer? The Cary Park District offers a place to beat the heat!
The Community Pool features
- Large pool
- 1 meter low dive
- 3 meter high dive
- 25 yard long swimming lanes
- 1-3 foot deep toddler pool with slide
- Concession area with picnic tables
- Lounge chairs
- Locker rooms with showers
Get VIP treatment when you reserve your own shaded area. A cooler of water will be provided with your reservation. Plus, skip the lines at the concession stand and order right from your cabana. Call Katie Tarosas, Facility & Program Manager at 847-639-6100 x 110 to make your reservation.
2 Hours: $20 for 2017 season pass holders / $30 for non-pass holders
4 Hours: $30 for 2017 season pass holders / $40 for non-pass holders
- Everyone entering the pool must pay a daily fee or have a season pass. If your season pool pass is lost or stolen, there is a replacement fee of $10.
- Children 9 and under must be accompanied at the pool and in the water by an adult 18 years or older.
- Non-swimmers 6 years and under must be accompanied in the water by an adult 18 years or older.
- The pool will close if severe weather conditions are issued. If the pool closes due to weather, a half-hour interval will be used to determine if the pool reopens. Patrons will have to leave the premises during this waiting period. If the pool cannot reopen by 7:00 pm, it will remain closed for the evening.
- Approved swim wear only in the pool. No cutoffs.
- Infant chair float devices will be allowed in the tot pool only. Parents must remain in close proximity to the child.
- Children in diapers must wear approved “swim” diapers covered with plastic pants.
- Individuals with open sores or contagious diseases are not permitted to swim. Staff reserves right of judgment should a questionable condition occur.
- Food, beverages and coolers are limited to the concession area and may not be brought onto the pool deck.
- The Cary Park District is not responsible for loss or theft of personal belongings.
- All other state and local health laws apply.
- Pool privileges may be removed or suspended if rules, guidelines, or laws are violated or unacceptable behavior is exhibited.
- Additional pool rules and guidelines are available at the Community Pool.