Have Fun! Stay Cool at the Community Pool!
Looking for a great way to stay cool this summer? The Cary Park District offers a place to beat the heat!
The Community Pool features
- Large pool
- 1 meter low dive
- 3 meter high dive
- 25 yard long swimming lanes
- 1-3 foot deep toddler pool with slide
- Concession area with picnic tables
- Lounge chairs
- Locker rooms with showers
Get VIP treatment when you reserve your own shaded area. A cooler of water will be provided with your reservation. Plus, skip the lines at the concession stand and order right from your cabana. Information on cabana rentals will be available in the summer brochure available April 2018.
- Everyone entering the pool must pay a daily fee or have a season pass. If your season pool pass is lost or stolen, there is a replacement fee of $10.
- Children 9 and under must be accompanied at the pool and in the water by an adult 18 years or older.
- Non-swimmers 6 years and under must be accompanied in the water by an adult 18 years or older.
- The pool will close if severe weather conditions are issued. If the pool closes due to weather, a half-hour interval will be used to determine if the pool reopens. Patrons will have to leave the premises during this waiting period. If the pool cannot reopen by 7:00 pm, it will remain closed for the evening.
- Approved swim wear only in the pool. No cutoffs.
- Infant chair float devices will be allowed in the tot pool only. Parents must remain in close proximity to the child.
- Children in diapers must wear approved “swim” diapers covered with plastic pants.
- Individuals with open sores or contagious diseases are not permitted to swim. Staff reserves right of judgment should a questionable condition occur.
- Food, beverages and coolers are limited to the concession area and may not be brought onto the pool deck.
- The Cary Park District is not responsible for loss or theft of personal belongings.
- All other state and local health laws apply.
- Pool privileges may be removed or suspended if rules, guidelines, or laws are violated or unacceptable behavior is exhibited.
- Additional pool rules and guidelines are available at the Community Pool.