Have Fun! Stay Cool at the Community Center Pool!
Looking for a great way to stay cool this summer? The Cary Park District offers a place to beat the heat!
The Community Pool features
- Large pool
- 1 meter low dive
- 3 meter high dive
- 25 yard long swimming lanes
- 1-3 foot deep toddler pool with slide
- Concession area with picnic tables
- Lounge chairs
- Locker rooms with showers
Non Disposable Swim Diapers
Per Cary Park District policy and guidelines, children who are not yet toilet trained are required to wear a non-disposable swim diaper. If you do not have a non-disposable swim diaper, they will be available for purchase in the pool concession stand for $8.
- Everyone entering the pool must pay a daily fee or have a season pass. If your season pool pass is lost or stolen, there is a replacement fee of $10.
- Children 9 and under must be accompanied at the pool and in the water by an adult 18 years or older.
- Non-swimmers 6 years and under must be accompanied in the water by an adult 18 years or older.
- The pool will close if severe weather conditions are issued. The Cary Park District utilizes the Thor Guard Lightning Prediction System with one of the locations at the Community Center. The system helps alert visitors to hazardous weather conditions. If the pool cannot reopen by 7:00 pm, it will remain closed for the evening. more
- Approved swim wear only in the pool. No cutoffs.
- Infant chair float devices will be allowed in the tot pool only. Parents must remain in close proximity to the child.
- Children who are not yet toilet trained are required to wear a non-disposable swim diaper.
- Individuals with open sores or contagious diseases are not permitted to swim. Staff reserves right of judgment should a questionable condition occur.
- Food, beverages and coolers are limited to the concession area and may not be brought onto the pool deck.
- The Cary Park District is not responsible for loss or theft of personal belongings.
- All other state and local health laws apply.
- Pool privileges may be removed or suspended if rules, guidelines, or laws are violated or unacceptable behavior is exhibited.
- Flotation devices of any kind will not be permitted.
- Additional pool rules and guidelines are available at the Community Pool.