Holiday Lights Decorating Contest
Brighten the town and spread holiday cheer by competing in our Holiday Lights Decorating Contest! Use your imagination and create your best outdoor holiday scene in your front yard. Park District staff will serve as the judges and pick the top 3 winners to receive a prize.
- The contest is open to Cary Park District residents only.
- Decorations must be visible from the street.
- Please refrain from hiring decorators.
- Judging will take place December 21 between 5 - 7 pm.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be contacted December 22 by phone and posted on the Park District’s Facebook page.
- By registering for this contest, participants agree to have their house and light display used for social media purposes. All participating houses will be showcased on our website and the Park District Facebook page at the end of the contest.
Registration deadline is December 14. Fee is $5 per house.
Time: N/A -
R/NR Fee: $5 per house