Little Learners Discover and Play
This three-week class is designed to provide your child with a fun, safe and developmentally appropriate learning experience, focusing on a new theme each week. Children will explore each theme through a variety of activities, stories, music and art projects. Your child will be provided with an individual supply bag to use during class. Space is limited, register early!
Week 1: Vroom, Vroom! Zoom, Zoom!
Start your engines, and get ready to roll! Your child will participate in fun projects, activities and movement as they are introduced to all types of transportation.
Week 2: Explore Space
Your child will participate in fun projects, activities and movement as they explore space.
Week 3: Science
Your child will participate in fun projects, activities and movement as they discover science through science experiments.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols and Procedures
- Participants and staff will be required to wear facemasks at all times during class, except when drinking water.
- Facemasks will be required outside on the playground.
- To maintain the lowest possible risk, each class will not exceed 10 participants.
- Space for student activities and transitions will be structured in a way that allows for social distancing.
- Participants will be required to wash their hands upon arrival, before and after going outside and often throughout the class. Hand sanitizer will also be available.
- Increased sanitation will be practiced in accordance with IDPH and CDC guidelines.
- Participants will be required to complete an At Home Health Screening prior to attending class each day.
*More information will be sent out prior to the start of the program.
Session 1 meets on Mondays and Tuesdays, September 14 - 29.
Session 2 meets on Wednesday and Thursday, September 16 - October 1.
Time: 9:00 am - 11:30 am
R/NR Fee: $160/$240
Age/Grade: 4 year olds