E.T. KidZone is a great option for families looking for quality before
or after school programming for their children.
E.T. KidZone Adds a World of Enrichment to Your Child's Day!
- Daily quiet time for homework, reading, or journaling. Homework assistance is provided by staff.
- Daily indoor and outdoor physical activities include unstructured play and staff-guided cooperative games.
- An afternoon snack and drink. The Cary Park District will balance these snacks with healthy selections.
- A variety of arts and craft projects based on seasonal and enrichment themes. Children will create take-home projects they are proud off.
- Activities and guidance that encourages children to work together, support each others' efforts, build friendships, and develop important social skills.
- Day-Off programs on selected days when school is not in session. Day-Off programs are filled with activities and friendship and are available to all District 26 grade school children.
E.T. KidZone Provides a Wide Array of Benefits to Children and Their Families!
- Peace of mind knowing your child will be safe, supervised, and involved before and after school.
- Convenient drop-off and pick-up times and locations.
- Flexible scheduling options.
For information on registration and billing, contact Jan Hyde at 847.639.6100 x 108. For information on E.T. KidZone programming contact Erica Hedlund at 847.639.6100 x 117.
Sites & Fees
Bulletin Board - Includes Day-Off Programs
Forms and Handbook